Short Term Accommodation + Respite
Short Term Accommodation (STA) and Respite
Our Short Term Accommodation offers an inclusive and safe environment for people with NDIS funding to enjoy their out of home break. Short Term Accommodation provides a wonderful opportunity for people with NDIS funding to have a holiday, supported transitional accommodation, or for their families and carers to take a well-deserved break.
Auscare Day Services also encourage clients to use stays in Short Term Accommodation to support a transition into Supported Independent Living if they are exploring permanent living options.
STA is NDIS funded. This funding is listed under core supports in the support category Assistance with Daily Life.
There are short one or two night stays available or book for up to 14 days! We have options to suit your requirements.
STA with ADS includes:
- 24/7 specialised staff support
- Accessible accommodation available 24/7, 365 days a year!
- Accommodation available for anyone with NDIS funding (all ages welcome)
- Tailored programs to suit individual needs
- Available for overnight stays or up to 2 weeks
- Nutritious meals throughout the day
- Social activities, day programs and leisure activities available
Set in a home environment you’ll receive support from qualified staff with your daily routines and activities as well as develop new skills, meet others and trying new things.
We have a range of holiday or short-term stay properties available for our clients with STA funding or adequate core supports within their NDIS plan. Please contact us in order to find out more about our STA options and locations.