My Skills Program
Providing opportunities for people with disabilities
Our Skills Programs
Ready to extend yourself by learning new skills like cooking and baking? How about using public transport or catching an Uber to visit family and friends?
Auscare Day Services run a program called My Skills, we offer a range of capacity building, learning and life skill programs across all our services.
Our person centred approach means that we work with each individual and their family to design a program that meets your NDIS goals and interests.
There are many ways in which we can help you to develop new skills, whether they are things around the home, out in the community, or preparing you to join the workforce. Depending on the needs of our participants, our programs are always changing and evolving. Our programs include:
- Food preparation and cooking skills
- Computer skills or Office/Reception training
- Phone and smartphone training
- Budgeting, shopping and money skills
- Public transport and road safety
- Health and well-being
- Language, literacy and numeracy skills