Sunshine Coast day activities for people with disabilities
Auscare Day Services (ADS) offers a wide range of activities in and around the Sunshine Coast. Or, if what you’d like to do isn’t listed here, just get in touch and we will organise. Your goals are our goals!
- Follow your passions and hobbies
- Support for you to visit friends and family
- Support for you to access TAFE, University or other learning opportunities
Working individually or in groups, programs can be provided 7 days a week. The focus is on you and your goals…Your Life, Your Way!
Please reach out, we would love to help!
Ready to have some fun?
Our activities include:
- Art Classes & Therapy
- Book Club
- Bush & Beach Walking
- Cards & Games of Skill
- Coding & Programming
- Cooking Classes
- Dance Classes
- Drone Flying
- Fitness Training & Classes
- Horse Riding, Grooming & Appreciation
- Music Lessons & Appreciation
- Personal Training Sessions
- Shopping Trips
- Table Tennis
- Theme Park
- Writing Groups
- Zoo Visits
- OR an activity of YOUR CHOICE!