Want to Join our Team?
Auscare Day Services employment – a career path that lets you be a part of a dynamic team, have the opportunity for growth, while enhancing the quality of lives of those faced with barriers. As a Support Worker you will be working with ‘at risk’ and ‘vulnerable’ clients in various care environments.
In this role you would be responsible for day to day running’s of the client’s household tasks, including but not limited to, cooking, cleaning, shopping, and recreational activities. Other responsibilities range from administrative duties, compliance management and reporting. You will need to identify and understand issues faced by individual with barriers and respond to these needs in a caring and therapeutic manner. Your attributes will include reliability and a strong desire to bring true value to our client’s lives.
Current Open Positions
What you need to be considered for positions with Auscare Day Services:
- Experience working with people with various barriers
- Current First Aid certificate or the ability to obtain one
- Ability to work within a team environment to provide a high level of care to participants needing support
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, self-discipline and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work unsupervised and provide personal care as well as domestic duties
- Experience in responding to and supporting participants with disabilities
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency
- Current Driver’s License and reliable transport
- Current Blue Card and Yellow card is highly desirable
- Experienced staff attract above award wages
- Auscare Day Services operate under a modern business model, staff have easy access to all processes and policies and use digital cloud-based CRM and time sheets
- Tertiary qualifications in Community Services / Individual Support or similar is highly desirable but not essential